Friday, August 24, 2012

Finished Object Friday, 8/24/2012

Well, I've had a very busy couple of weeks. Traveling! Getting sick! Quitting my job! It keeps a girl occupied! And has prevented me from posting. I've been fairly burned out on crafting the last week or two, and I'm certain it's a direct result of the push I made on my Ravellenic Games project. However, I DID finish it, last Saturday (as in, the Saturday still during the Olympics, not this most recently passed weekend) and now I finally have time to share it! I'm very, very proud of myself - I made 145 granny squares (I miscounted), sewed them all together, busted a whole bunch of stash, and FINISHED, all during the Olympics!! :)

And here it is!

That's a Queen sized bed...

Close up!


Succeeding at this makes me want to tackle and finish a few of the other larger projects I've had lying around...like the quilt I started two years ago...or the costume stuff I've been toting around to make for 5 years...I have the feeling that with my soon-to-be-unemployed status, I'll be getting a LOT finished that I've been wanting to complete for a while...that's the hope, anyway! :)

See what everyone else has been making on Tami's Ami Blog and Wisdom Begins in Wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment