Friday, July 1, 2011

Finished Object Friday, 7/1/2011

For yet another week, a super quick post! I had no WIP worth sharing, but I come to Friday with two FO to show!

Spinning!
I'm calling this 100% wool that I actually got a little where I wanted it on the thickness scale "antique rose."




8 ounces in all; no idea how many yards cause I haven't counted yet.

The Colt
It's been AGES since I designed an ami. I went in to yesterday with one Nerd Wars challenge yet, knowledge of exactly what I wanted to make, and conviction that I didn't have time. I went for it anyway - and managed to finish!


I'm really, really happy with how it turned out. The coolest part is that the bullets can be unloaded and loaded into the chamber, which turns.







Yeah, I'm proud. :)



Now I just have to make it again and figure out how to describe some of the weird crap I did to make it look that way... :)

Have a great Fourth of July weekend, to everyone who might care about such things! :)

See all the awesomeness at Finished Object Friday on Tamis Ami and Other Creations Blog and Fiber Arts Friday on Wisdom Begins in Wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment