Monday, August 15, 2011

Don't Bury Me....

Hey readers, I just wanted to put up a brief note that I'm still around and stuff, but things are too crazy right now for words. I went directly from a fun thing (Gencon!) to a not fun thing (work conference in Washington DC!) to a fun thing (one of my closest friends weddings!) to a really not fun thing (my grandfather has pneumonia, has been sent home from the hospital and is receiving hospice care). Toss in that I have a major, unavoidable, has-to-be-done-and-I'm-the-only-one-who-can-do-it work deadline on Friday and another on the 31st, and you can see why my blog hasn't been getting much updating! I haven't been crafting much anyway, when I finish work and I'm not spending my time with people I just don't have any energy left for anything (I spent an hour yesterday lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling, singing along with my iPhone...yeah...)

But there's more to come! I've really been thinking hard the last couple weeks about what I want out of my crafting time, and I'll be re-aligning my priorities to start getting more patterns out again, cause I've really let that slide. I'll still be doing all my Rav stuff, too, I'll just be changing my approach. :)

One of the things I love about life is that I know that no matter how good or bad things are at any given time, there are both better and worse times ahead, and that's amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment