Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Pattern, Old Pattern!

Just a quick post to let everyone know, I've officially released the Santana Squid pattern, and I've also re-released Julie Jellyfish!


Santana Squid is a squid who loves to pitch; you can read more about him in this post and this post. He comes in two versions, the one shown above, and one in which he's wearing a baseball uniform! Both patterns are included in the same PDF.

He's available for sale for $2 from Ravelry and Etsy.


Julie Jellyfish just wants to have fun and swim the oceans of the world! She also can be made two ways - one with short tentacles, and the one shown above, with long tentacles. Both patterns are included in the same PDF.

Julie is available for sale for $2 from Ravelry and Etsy

It's worth mentioning, too, that I currently have finished versions of all of these dolls available for people who don't want to make them - none are listed, but if you're interested, get in touch! :)

Have a great weekend, every one!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claire, I gave you a blog award! Check it out if you get a minute :) (www.excellcrafts.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I'm not gonna join in the meme, but I appreciate that you thought of me! :)

    ReplyDelete