Friday, May 4, 2012

Finished Object Friday, 5/4/2012

Well, I'm kinda disappointed that this week was so busy that I failed to post a WIP Wednesday, even though I did get some nice progress done on a cross stitch I've been working on for the past couple years. But, I have a few finished projects, so I'm determined to get them up! :)

Pillow
Last year, I made a cover for one of the two cushions on my couch. Having the other still be, er, naked, has been really bugging me, and so I decided, as I start my effort at stashbusting big time, to use some fun fur I had to cover the pillow. Only downside? It used much less fun fur than I thought, so I still have a bunch left. Sigh.



Crescent Squares!
I made a second crescent moon square. ADORE. I'm so glad I got to test them, they're a great little pattern...

Spinning
So, over time, I've accumulated a LOT of random singles...

...so I decided to spin them all together. The biggest project was the black and white - I spun all the fiber I had left, and did my very first three ply!


Then I took the rest of those singles, and did a bunch more spinning...still three ply...




Productive week! :) For a change...

But the best part? This weekend is Maryland Sheep and Wool, squeeee!

Read more!! Wisdom Begins in Wonder!! Tami's Ami Blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Does Titanium have nickel in it? - The Titanium Art
    The Titanium rainbow titanium art of wood and metal is an important titanium car part of the titanium pipe original guitar art of wood and metal, in which titanium white dominus we represent the titanium undertaker natural world of the human

    ReplyDelete