Friday, April 27, 2012

Finished Object Friday, 4/27/2012

I've got a few finished projects to show for the past few weeks! I had hoped to do more, but instead I've spent a lot of time going through my belongings and doing a massive expunging of stuff, a lot of which I've been carting around from home to home for a decade. No longer! But it's eating a fair amount of time to go through my stuff and then get rid of it (ie, resell and donate to charity, for the most part...). Here's what I've finished, though!

Green Yarn
My regular readers may recall when I bought this fiber last month while I was jonesing to spin, spin, spin!

Well, now I've spun it all up!


The color is closer to the top picture, of the two. :)

Square!
I've also made a couple 6" squares. One, I was teaching my friend how to crochet, so I made this while she was doing her first sc square...

Mine is the red square; the other is the first square she ever did. I think she did awesome, she learned way faster than I did, I'm very proud of her. ;)

This one is the first test I've ever done! I actually need to make a second and finish the test and give feedback and yardage and all of that...but I <3 it. :)

Have you seen what everyone else is making? NO? Check out Tami's Amis and Other Creations and Wisdom Begins in Wonder. Do eet! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment