This week, I've been all kinds of all about spinning!
First, I finished all that rainbow and black spinning I've been doing!
Here's the last one, that I finished earlier this week:
Now I'm just working on picking out which skirt pattern I want to make. I don't actually have QUITE enough yarn (I ended up with about 550 yards of roughly worsted weight three ply) but I've got a couple other handspuns that I'm thinking about using as well (more next Wednesday).
Then, I did my first skein of spinning of that yarn I dyed last week!
136 yards, Navajo-ply, 4.7 ounces, added loads of Angelina...only downside is that it's REALLY hard to get the colors to show true. So, it's actually more blue than this:
But, it's more purple/green than this:
More next week, cause I've got loads more of this stuff to spin! Also, check back on Sunday: I'll be doing an entire post on just how I did this dyeing and got these colors!
Check out Fiber Arts Friday and Finished Object Friday!