Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Weekend, I Crocheted Alot!

Some of you who have been reading my blog for a bit now may remember that in September, I wrote about alot. For those who weren't with me then, I really like alot - which is originally the work of Hyperbole and a Half, and you can read more about it by reading the post there about how the Alot is better than you at everything. My first post about alot was prompted because a friend of mine had shared on FB that she'd found a link to pictures of someone who had crocheted alot. My friend was sad, because she wanted one alot, but she doesn't know how to crochet! That's where I came in - I told her that I could definitely crochet alot, and that in fact I would do so before the end of October. And I've kept my word. This weekend, I finished crocheting alot!









I'm very happy with this, I like it alot! I sure hope the friend who commissioned it will like it to - this post will be the first time that she gets to see it!

Consider this a friendly reminder, folks: I do commissions! All you have to do is ask! This is a great time to order your commissions for the holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment