Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday, 3/14/2012

Well...uh...I don't have any work in progress to share, really, though I do have a FO for Friday. :) I mostly am just tossing up a post to say, HI! And make it clear that it's not that I forgot, it's just that I don't have all that much to say. ;)

I'm currently on a road trip! The first stop is my dad's, where I'm sitting right now, but tomorrow I go up to Binghamton, NY, and from there I go to Rochester (With a stop-over in Syracuse to get breakfast with one of my dear friends who, because we're both kinda bad about e-mail, I feel like I'm always in relatively high danger of losing touch with, so it'll be awesome to see him). Then, I'll go to University Park in PA to visit Penn State, then next Tuesday I'll drive out to Columbus OH with a stop for dinner in Akron. It's so nice to just get away and I'm going to get to see so many of my friends and family throughout the trip. (There's more after that, but I think those are topics for next WIP Wednesday.

Anyway...super sleepy, and not much to share, but I decided I'd rather babble about completely non-craft related stuff than let a week go by without a post when I've been SO good about 3 posts a week for the past few weeks. :) Have a great Wednesday, everyone! OH! One thing, last night, I went back to working on this for the first time since the summer of 2008!



...but that's the pre-new stuff pic. Not that I added much, but what I did add actually would show. ;) Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment